Experience WebRTC with Ant Media Server
These WebRTC samples let you experience different WebRTC scenarios with Ant Media Server. Play around with our WebRTC demos to understand how your stream will look like at the end. Access the source codes of each example and re-use it to build your own video streaming application from scratch.
- WebRTC vs HLS video streaming – understand the difference between low and ultra-low latency streaming.
- WebRTC Video Publish & Play – experience WebRTC video stream from a streamer and a viewer perspective.
- WebRTC Publish & HLS Play – see how your low latency stream would look like.
- WebRTC Audio Publish & Play – experience audio only WebRTC stream from a streamer and a listener perspective.
- WebRTC Virtual Background – see yourself how your WebRTC stream with virtual backgrounds look like.
- WebRTC Data Channel Only – experience real-time text data transfer by using WebRTC.
- RTMP Publish & WebRTC Play – experience WebRTC streaming via RTMP ingest.
- RTMP Publish & HLS Play – experience HLS streaming via RTMP ingest.
- SRT Publish & WebRTC Play – experience WebRTC streaming via SRT ingest.
- SRT Publish & HLS Play – experience HLS streaming via SRT ingest.
- DeepAR Publish & Play – understand how AR tools used in streaming
- WebRTC Test Tool – try and see how WebRTC test tools help for health checking
- Interactive Whiteboard Publish & Play – see yourself how your WebRTC stream with Whiteboard function looks like.
- Multitrack Conference Solution – experience how to own conference call application
- Stereo support – see how stereo sound delivered via WebRTC.
- High Frequency Audio Support – see how High Frequency Audio delivered via WebRTC.
We are actively expanding our collection of WebRTC examples. Do you have a specific feature or scenario you’d like to see demonstrated? Request it on our Github discussions.
Create a streaming service
Did you find our WebRTC samples above impressive? Whether you’re looking to establish a streaming service or integrate high-quality streaming features into your existing products, we’ve got you covered.
For non-technical people: If you don’t know how to code, please make use of our AWS Streaming Wizard.
If coding isn’t your forte, make use of our AWS Streaming Wizard. This tool is designed to help you effortlessly create a scalable streaming service. It ensures that your streaming platform automatically adjusts its infrastructure to meet growing viewer demand, guaranteeing peak performance. Similarly, it efficiently scales down during periods of reduced demand, leading to cost savings.