Ant Media Server, with the new version (v1.3.6), was released with HLS viewer counter, login screen optimization and code quality optimization. With the HLS viewer counter, you will be able to know the number of viewers who follow your stream through the browser. With SonarCloud optimization we improved the quality of the code.
Admin panel interface enhancements added
With the HLS viewer counter, you will be able to get the number of viewers on the browser, you can also able to reach the viewer count through REST service. Thanks to HLS count viewer, you will be able to determine how many resources (RAM & CPU) are used in the system.
SonarCloud Code optimization, where code quality standards are checked, reduces bugs and vulnerabilities to a minimum. In this way, you can easily make improvements in Ant Media Server software.
Added New Features
- Limit the log file size. Old log files are deleted automatically if log files size exceeding 1.5GB
- Change Stream Source URL without changing the URL in the server
- Define period parameter to let Stream Sources or IP Camera Streams restart periodically to create VoD files
- Improve code quality and test coverage. It passes credentials in SonarCloud
- It has become more stable.
We will also be adding log settings to our new version. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us. Stay Followed!
Check out How to set up an IP camera blog post!