Ant Media's WebRTC iOS SDK lets you build your own iOS application that can publish and play WebRTC broadcasts. It also supports sharing screen in iOS with the help of broadcast extension.
In this document we aim to keep it beginner-friendly and walk through the process of:
- Creating an iOS app project in Xcode
- Adding the WebRTC-iOS-SDK dependency
- Publishing WebRTC live streams
- Playing WebRTC Live streams
- Screen Sharing using Broadcast extension
Additionally, in the consequent updates, we will explore video conferencing for developers. So, let's get started with publishing, playing live streams, and also implementing screen share using this step-by-step guide!